Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Hey there! You're on Trojan Hatchery Property! Either join or log-in, other wise you have to deal with this evil little window following you around. Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Hey there! You're on Trojan Hatchery Property! Either join or log-in, other wise you have to deal with this evil little window following you around. Very Happy
Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatchery Rules

Go down

Hatchery Rules Empty Hatchery Rules

Post by Akeria Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:46 pm

Rules regarding the Hatchery.

• Having more than one account is okay. You want to get your scroll burned? Fine by me.
  • Please don't submit eggs and stuff for a friend or relative. They can come on and submit them if they so choose.
  • Trading. I really don't want to deal with this yet. I think it's still not official, and it's kind of sloppy right now. Until I can confirm that a trade will go through, I'm not comfortable with it.
  • When submitting to the ER, an egg or hatchling must have less than 3 days.
  • Additional sites for egg submitting will be posted in the Hatchery.
  • Each member has one thread in each section - One in Hatchlings, one in Adults, and one in Eggs. It is their job to keep them updated, though I will go through once a week to help.
  • Breeding, with the trading, people cannot trade bred eggs. That section is more to let others know that you're breeding **for now**
  • Eggs may be posted in a signature, though it would be easier if you just posted a link to your thread.
  • Your DragCave username must be posted with each of your threads.

That's all.

-Akeria
Akeria
Akeria
Admin

https://trojandragon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down