Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Hey there! You're on Trojan Hatchery Property! Either join or log-in, other wise you have to deal with this evil little window following you around. Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Hey there! You're on Trojan Hatchery Property! Either join or log-in, other wise you have to deal with this evil little window following you around. Very Happy
Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Forum Rules

Go down

General Forum Rules Empty General Forum Rules

Post by Akeria Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:38 pm

These rules are to keep the Hatchery and Forum running smoothly. Smile

• Do not post in the colors red or blue. These colors are for forum moderators and administrators, and should not be used by members during roleplays, posts, introductions, or anything. Colors such as Dark blue and dark red are fine.
  • No plagiarism. Mainly this goes for artwork. If I see one piece of artwork that isn't yours on this forum, I'll kill you. Very Happy Just kidding, but seriously, there will be a punishment.
  • You don't have to ask me to start a roleplay. If these become popular, I'll expand that so there's more categories, but for now, we're fine with one.
  • No swearing. Of any kind. I have it set up so you can't, but if I see one of my substitutions, there will be a problem. The worst I will allow is "Crap", "Heck" and "Darn" Anything beyond that is not okay. No abbreviations either.
  • Do not ask me if you want to be a moderator. I will contact you if I want you to be one.
  • Some spelling mistakes are okay, do your best to try and keep up with grammar. I'm not going to keep on you, but chat-speak is really hard to understand.

That's all. Thank you.

-Akeria.
Akeria
Akeria
Admin

https://trojandragon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down