Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Hey there! You're on Trojan Hatchery Property! Either join or log-in, other wise you have to deal with this evil little window following you around. Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Hey there! You're on Trojan Hatchery Property! Either join or log-in, other wise you have to deal with this evil little window following you around. Very Happy
Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Amanda Speaking (What's This 'Title Topic Rule' Every

3 posters

Go down

Hello, Amanda Speaking (What's This 'Title Topic Rule' Every Empty Hello, Amanda Speaking (What's This 'Title Topic Rule' Everyone's Talking About? xD)

Post by Jesus4Eternity Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:36 am

So, um...yeah. I'm Amanda. I like Jasper Hale. ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Uh...yeah. Bye!

Kari, when you say art, does that include pictures? Hello, Amanda Speaking (What's This 'Title Topic Rule' Every Icon_smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity

Back to top Go down

Hello, Amanda Speaking (What's This 'Title Topic Rule' Every Empty Re: Hello, Amanda Speaking (What's This 'Title Topic Rule' Every

Post by Akeria Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:38 am

Kari or Keri? Gah... This is going to get confusing.

I did not mention art... so it might have been mah sisssssstah.
Akeria
Akeria
Admin

https://trojandragon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello, Amanda Speaking (What's This 'Title Topic Rule' Every Empty Re: Hello, Amanda Speaking (What's This 'Title Topic Rule' Every

Post by Jesus4Eternity Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:39 am

Sorry, I think swine flu's going to my brain. xD

It was in the rules up there. *points*
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:40 am

Art... Which set of rules? The Gen. Rules or the Hatch. rules?
Akeria
Akeria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:41 am

General rules:

No plagiarism. Mainly this goes for artwork. If I see one piece of artwork that isn't yours on this forum, I'll kill you. Hello, Amanda Speaking (What's This 'Title Topic Rule' Every Icon_biggrin Just kidding, but seriously, there will be a punishment.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:43 am

Oh, like don't be like:

"Here's a pretty picture of a pony I drew" and have it be by like... idk... Stephenie Meyer or something. Not that she ever drew a pony, just an example... No plagiarism, really, but since there's no writing here like on TWIG, it's more of art. Very Happy
Akeria
Akeria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:44 am

Ok, cause I wanna post pictures of Jackson and Jasper. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:55 am

Those are fine, just don't claim they're yours is all. Like, don't take a movie picture of Edward, and then go "look what I drew!" Lol.
Akeria
Akeria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:58 am

xD, I'm such a great artist! LOL
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Welcome, Amanda! Very Happy
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down