Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Hey there! You're on Trojan Hatchery Property! Either join or log-in, other wise you have to deal with this evil little window following you around. Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Hey there! You're on Trojan Hatchery Property! Either join or log-in, other wise you have to deal with this evil little window following you around. Very Happy
Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi. . . ? (Darn that topic title rule, I'm going to have a word with Keri!)

3 posters

Go down

Hi. . . ? (Darn that topic title rule, I'm going to have a word with Keri!) Empty Hi. . . ? (Darn that topic title rule, I'm going to have a word with Keri!)

Post by iGrievous Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Ignore the title. I just joined, and I found the link on my sister's website, The Writer's Guild. I'm going to shut up now.

P.S., if you want it, here's the link to the guild: http://www.shadowsowner888.com/forum.htm

iGrievous

Back to top Go down

Hi. . . ? (Darn that topic title rule, I'm going to have a word with Keri!) Empty Re: Hi. . . ? (Darn that topic title rule, I'm going to have a word with Keri!)

Post by Akeria Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:23 am

Thanks, Gri. Wink
Akeria
Akeria
Admin

https://trojandragon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi. . . ? (Darn that topic title rule, I'm going to have a word with Keri!) Empty Re: Hi. . . ? (Darn that topic title rule, I'm going to have a word with Keri!)

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Heh, welcome! :] You joined before me, but I welcome you anyway. Very Happy
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down