Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Hey there! You're on Trojan Hatchery Property! Either join or log-in, other wise you have to deal with this evil little window following you around. Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Hey there! You're on Trojan Hatchery Property! Either join or log-in, other wise you have to deal with this evil little window following you around. Very Happy
Trojan Dragon Hatchery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if YOUR most wanted dragon? (Doesn't have to be rare, you just have to want it. ;])

4 posters

Go down

What if YOUR most wanted dragon? (Doesn't have to be rare, you just have to want it. ;]) Empty What if YOUR most wanted dragon? (Doesn't have to be rare, you just have to want it. ;])

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:47 pm

So, which dragon do you REALLY want?

I'd love a silver or gold dragon, plus I want a Dorkface, which is a lineage, not really a type, but still.. x3
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1

Back to top Go down

What if YOUR most wanted dragon? (Doesn't have to be rare, you just have to want it. ;]) Empty Re: What if YOUR most wanted dragon? (Doesn't have to be rare, you just have to want it. ;])

Post by Black Cat Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:46 pm

I want a dorkface,alot..And a vampy...Hm,and all the colors of stripy.
Black Cat
Black Cat

Back to top Go down

What if YOUR most wanted dragon? (Doesn't have to be rare, you just have to want it. ;]) Empty Re: What if YOUR most wanted dragon? (Doesn't have to be rare, you just have to want it. ;])

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Yeah, I have all the stripes except the green. Smile
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Cat Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:27 am

XP
Waaaant....
Black Cat
Black Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:30 am

Dorkface? Lol.

I really want the two-headed ones... Like, one of each. I think I want those the most... :/ I've wanted them for a long time. Lol.
Akeria
Akeria
Admin

https://trojandragon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:38 am

Yeah, I want some two-headed ones and a vampire. so I can name it...Jasper Hale. ♥️, surprised? xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:41 am

They don't make vampies anymore... :/
Akeria
Akeria
Admin

https://trojandragon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Yeah, Dorkface is a lineage. :] It started with one gold dragon named Midas Dorkface and a white female whose name is complicated Shall'yanara or something. xD And they have like 50 children, you're considered really lucky if you get an egg that goes back in lineage to the two of them. Also, you're supposed to keep Dorkface in the name, like as the surname. x3
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum